- A complete application form.
- The Bachelor’s certificate or an equivalent educational certificate in the form of an officially certified copy or a certified German or English translation (if the original is not written in German or English). If the Bachelor's degree is not yet present, the application must be accompanied by an officially certified document indicating all academic credits obtained so far. The Bachelor’s certificate must be submitted as soon as possible.
- Curriculum Vita (in German).
- A written statement of the candidate’s motivation for taking the study program and his or her study aims (in German).
- A proof of english language skills, commonly verified by one of the following language tests or an equivalent certificate:
- FCE (Cambridge First Certificate in English)
- IELTS: Minimum grade 5.5;
- TELC: B2 level;
- TOEFL: internet-based: minimum score of 87; computer-based: minimum score of 215, paper-based: minimum score of 573;
- Unicert II
- A proof of sufficient German language skills if German is not the native language (DSH certificate or equivalent proof)
- Appropriate documents to demonstrate special skills (internship certificates, letters of recommendation etc.)
Applications are made through the Registration office. For more information on how to apply, please visit the pages of the Registration Office.